The Center for Auto Safety is the nation’s premier independent, member driven, non-profit consumer advocacy organization dedicated to improving vehicle safety, quality, and fuel economy on behalf of all drivers, passengers, and pedestrians.
- Fuel Economy Progress. Bangor Daily News. September 28, 2010
- Extreme Heat Bleaches Coral, and Threat Is Seen. The New York Times. September 21, 2010.
- A Big Loophole in Cap and Trade BusinessWeek November 19, 2009
- Accelerated Melting Of Continental Icepacks Is Major Reason For Rise In Sea Level Between 2003 And 2008 ScienceDaily December 2, 2008
- Ailing planet seen as bad for human health Washington Post October 27, 2009
- America on the Move: State Leadership in the Fight Against Global Warming and What it Means for the World Environment America December 3, 2009
- Arctic to be ice-free in summer in 20 years: scientist Reuters October 15, 2009
- Climate Change Begins at Home: Small Steps to Cut Greenhouse Emissions Can Lead to Big Results Scientific American October 26, 2009
- Energy and Global Warming News: Each extra year of climate inaction adds $500 billion to final cost — IEA Climate Progress November 10, 2009
- Plants and animals race for survival as climate change creeps across the globe guardian.co.uk December 23, 2009
- Sea Level Is Rising Along US Atlantic Coast, Say Environmental Scientists ScienceDaily December 11, 2009